As millions of employees are now working from home, the need for businesses to accelerate processes in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable is more important than ever. Manual and repetitive tasks such as approvals, signatures, and documentation can be digitized to improve an organization through Document Management software.
Document Management & Workflow Automation Software
Document management and workflow automation software enable organizations to digitize and optimize the processes that power the core of your business. These processes might be repetitive tasks, secure and error-free filing, items that require consistency across the organization, every time.
By using document management software, your remote organization can benefit from the following:
- Users enabled to scan, import, process, tag, redact, and introduce critical business content into enterprise content management (ECM)
- Quickly locate and retrieve documents at a click of a button
- Ensure employees are staying compliant with government-regulated standards
- Enhance document security and access privileges
- Monitor and track documents by seeing who accessed, modified, or even printed
Automation Software for Accounts Payable
Invoice management is critical to the fiscal health of businesses. An automated accounts payable process will save computing resources, paper, and vendor fees from lost invoices or human error. By turning all paper documents into electronic documents, your business will be able to run more efficiently. Internal IT staff and accountants also save time when they no longer need to pull data together from fragmented sources.
With accounts payable automation software, your organization can:
- Eliminate manual data entry by capturing invoices electronically
- Reduce error and enhance transparency
- Streamline workflows by automatically routing invoices
- Schedule vendor payments and accurately forecast and manage cash flow
- Integrate with ERP and accounting systems for a complete view of spending*
- Generate reports and dashboards that provide visibility across the Accounts Payable process
- Eliminate filing cabinets that take up valuable space
*Please contact an RJ Young Specialist to inquire about full integrations.
How Docuware Helps Invoice Processing
Automated Workflows & Process Automation Benefits
The implementation of this management software allows a company to create automated workflows for common processes such as onboarding new employees, processing invoices, and handling Human Resource procedures. Process automation increases a company’s efficiency and productivity, while simultaneously saving them time and money.
Some additional benefits of document management software include:
- Saving time and space
- Accessing files anywhere
- Preventing loss with disaster recovery
Drive productivity and profit by freeing your team of manual, tedious tasks. Whether your business needs an out of the box solution or detailed office automation, RJ Young is here to help.
We understand the climate most companies are operating in right now. RJY will be offering free consulting and free extended trials of several solution packages.
Choose RJ Young for Document Management Software to Improve Remote Work
To learn more about how RJ Young can help your employees still be efficient and productive during this coronavirus disease (COVID-19), fill out a contact form or give them a call at 800-347-1955.
Download the Complimentary DocuWare Webinar
Document Management Webinars presented by Michael Gale, DocuWare
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to work remotely – Colleagues on the road, working from home, and collaborating across offices remain fully connected.
- Accounts Payable – Digitize every invoice with intelligent indexing. Securely store for instant retrieval. Use preconfigured workflows for approval routing, or use straight-through processing, to help expedite payments and keep your team on track.
- And much more!
Check the Resources page to download the webinar.